East Providence, RI, Sewer Camera Inspection Services
Never play down any issues with your sewer system. Even a minor leak in your sewer line can hamper your system’s efficiency and safety. If you suspect your sewer line has a problem, contact our Stonelink Plumbing & Heating team for a comprehensive sewer line video inspection in East Providence, RI, and the surrounding areas.
Is your heater giving you problems? You could benefit from our professional heater repair services in Providence, Rhode Island, and Southeast Massachusetts.
What Are the Common Causes of Sewer Line Issues?
When you notice a problem with your sewer line, you’re likely dealing with any of the following issues:
- Pipe clogging: Grease, minerals, and other insoluble debris can build up in your sewer lines over time, eventually blocking the pipes.
- Pipe decay: Your sewer pipes weaken as they age. The chemicals in the soil and cleaning agents you use will accelerate the degradation.
- Root growth: When tree roots grow and spread, they can break into your sewer pipes in search of moisture and nutrients.
- Overflowing septic tank: A full septic tank may lead to sewage backing up your sewer line, which can be disastrous.
- Seismic events: A shift in the earth can bend pipers buried underground, breaking them.
It can be difficult to tell which of these problems is ailing your sewer system in East Providence, RI. Our sewer video inspection service lets us quickly pinpoint the exact location and cause of a sewer line issue without digging up your yard.
At Stonelink Plumbing & Heating, our skilled and certified technicians have the tools and experience to work on residential and commercial sewer systems of all types and sizes.